Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Craft Room / Wigcraft

So yeah, I have no idea why I thought I could move around the contents of more than half my house in just one weekend and work on my armor. I've got the rooms mostly in order now and will be posting pics of my awesome new craft room soon. It's a little cluttered up with my "for sale" stuff and framed art that I have yet to find a home for but it's still quite roomy.

I finally got my hands on "The World of Wigcraft" this past Friday. I'm almost done reading through it and I really like what I see. It makes me want to take on a costume with a crazy difficult wig...almost.

I saw Sucker Punch a couple weekends ago and was pleasantly surprised. In fact, I'm very tempted to make a Baby Doll costume now. I really need to finish a couple other projects first though so that'll have to be put aside for the time being.

Pictures to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment